Visited The Strand today, here’s what I looked at, and eventually wound up buying.
Here’s a list of what I almost bought:
- Wittgenstein’s Mistress by David Markson
- I will buy this
- The White People and Other Weird Stories by Arthur Machen
- The Stars My Destination by Alfred Bester
- The Drop Edge of Yonder by Rudolph Wurlizer
- Honored Guest: Stories by Joy Williams
- How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive by Christopher Boucher
- Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions by Edwin A. Abbott
- Suicide by Edouard Levé
- If anybody has got this, can I borrow it?
Here’s a list of what I bought:
Comments/suggestions would be appreciated!